Hi, I’m Ian, and ever since I founded a Ghost Club in a spooky room at Cambridge University I’ve been curious about the quirky side of the history of England. I’ve lived on a Roman road in the oldest part of London for more than a decade. Join me for an experience that will send shivers up your spine.
Listen for the footsteps of the monk who haunts the “Four Weddings and a Funeral” church. Stand where the trap door was sprung for England’s last public execution. Listen at the windows of St Paul’s forthe spookiest ghost of all. Finish your tour in what is probably the most haunted pub in England, a place where glasses fly off the bar, and some of the staff refuse to go down to the cellar to change the barrels. Fortunately, there are other staff, and other barrels…
- Shivers up the spine in real haunted locations
- Keep your eyes and ears open and get ready for a supernatural experience
- Some disturbing content: suitable for adults and older teenagers
- Meet like minded individuals
- Share your own ghost stories over a drink in a haunted pub
- Bring sensible shoes and beer money